- News & Notices
- Customer Service
- Self Service
- Start or Stop Service
- Found a Leak?
- Filling a Pool?
- Diagnose a High Bill
- Set Up Auto Pay
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Self-Service Center
- Contact Us
Start or Stop Service
You can use this website to quickly and easily submit a variety of service-related requests:
- If you need to start service at a home that you plan to purchase or rent, please submit the New Service Request form.
- For renters, your landlord must submit the Landlord Authorization form in order for RSA to set up your account.
- If you would like to stop service with RSA because you are moving out of a home that you own or rent, please submit the Account Termination Request form.
- If you would like to temporarily stop service at a home that you own, please submit the Temporary Off Request form.
With any request submitted online, please allow up to two (2) business days for your application to be processed.